At The Page Law Firm, our Frisco debt relief and mortgage foreclosure rescue lawyer is an experienced, solutions-oriented advocate for people and families. Whether you are falling behind on your bills, struggling to pay your mortgage, or dealing with any other debt-related problem, we are here to help. If you have any questions about debt relief or mortgage foreclosure rescue, just set up a strategy session with a Texas debt relief attorney. Consumer bankruptcy strategy sessions are complimentary.
We Provide Debt Relief Services to Individuals and Families in North Texas
If you are having a hard time paying your bills, you are far from alone. According to a recent survey cited by CNBC, nearly three-quarters of Americans cite finances as their biggest source of stress. A large and unsustainable amount of debt can take a serious financial and emotional toll on a person and a family. At The Page Law Firm, we provide comprehensive debt relief services to help clients find lasting solutions—so that they can move forward to a more stable, secure financial future. Debt relief services that we offer to clients in North Texas include:
- Non-Bankruptcy Debt Relief Solutions: You may be able to resolve your debt problems through a non-bankruptcy solution. Most often, this is done through a type of negotiated settlement called a creditor workout. Through a debt settlement, you may be able to get the following benefits: 1) Reduce or eliminate your interest rate, 2) Waiver of certain penalties and fees, 3) Additional time to make payments, 4) Forgiveness of principal. Debt settlements are complicated. It is highly recommended that you work with an experienced debt relief attorney. A lawyer can help you negotiate a settlement agreement that is truly in your best interests. Creditors and debt collectors will try to get as much money out of you as possible—an attorney will ensure your rights are protected every step of the way. If you have any questions about your financial and legal options to get out of debt, our Frisco, TX debt relief attorney can help.
- Creditor Harassment: As a consumer, you have important rights under the law. There are strict rules, regulations, and procedures that creditors and debt collection agencies must follow when attempting to collect on a debt. Many of your strongest rights arise under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), which is a federal law that protects consumers. Along with other things, the FDCPA prohibits creditor harassment. If you are being harassed by a creditor in violation of federal law or Texas law, your rights may have been violated. Contact our Texas creditor harassment attorney for immediate help with your case.
- Consumer Bankruptcy: Bankruptcy exists to help people who are deep in debt get back to financial stability. While there are many non-bankruptcy debt relief solutions available, the reality is that bankruptcy protection is the best option in some cases. With experience helping clients with Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy, our Frisco debt relief attorney will take the time to carefully review your financial situation to determine if bankruptcy is the right path forward in your case. To learn more, please contact our Frisco, TX consumer bankruptcy attorney today.
We Provide Mortgage Foreclosure Rescue Representation in North Texas
If you fall behind on your mortgage payments, you may be at risk of losing your home to foreclosure. In Texas, the state follows a non-judicial process for mortgage foreclosures. Once the foreclosure process starts, it can more relatively quickly. It is imperative that you take immediate action to protect your rights and your home as soon as you start to fall behind on your mortgage payments.
How Our Frisco, TX Consumer Debt Relief and Mortgage Foreclosure Lawyer Can Help
There are few things more stressful than dealing with debt. You could even be at risk of losing your home. If you are falling deeper and deeper into debt, it is time to take action. Our founding attorney Théda Page is known as The Reconstructionist™ and she is motivated by a strong desire to help people get through difficult times. We provide proactive, future-focused legal support. When you reach out to our Frisco law office, you will have a chance to consult with a Texas debt relief attorney who can:
- Hear your story, answer your questions, and explain your financial and legal options;
- Guide you in gathering the financial documents and records that you need;
- Represent you in debt settlement negotiations with your creditors; and
- Devise a comprehensive debt relief strategy focused on securing your future.
Debt is complicated. As everyone's financial circumstances are different, it is crucial that you have legal counsel who will put in the time, resources, and attention to detail to understand your unique situation. You can rely on our Frisco, TX debt relief and foreclosure protection lawyer for fully personalized legal advice. We encourage you to hear what our clients have to say and contact us directly with any specific questions or concerns.
Contact Our Texas Debt Relief and Mortgage Foreclosure Prevention Attorney Today
At The Page Law Firm, our Texas debt relief and foreclosure prevention lawyer is a skilled and experienced advocate for clients. We are here to help you solve problems and move towards a new, financially stable future. Reach out to us by phone at (214) 618-2101 or contact us online to set up your confidential initial strategy session. Consumer bankruptcy strategy sessions are complimentary. From our law office in Frisco, we provide debt relief and foreclosure prevention services throughout North Texas, including in Collin County, Denton County, Dallas County, and Rockwall County.