In my previous blog, I discussed the reasons that people in the U.S. can be thankful for our bankruptcy laws and the many attorneys and other professionals who help them through the process. As an attorney who practices in the areas of bankruptcy and family law, I have much to be thankful for myself. The Page Law Firm would not be what it is today – a source of legal solutions for people going through difficult situations – without my many clients, colleagues, friends, and family members. In keeping with the spirit of the season, I would like to share what I am thankful for:
- I am thankful for my clients who trust me to guide them through their financial difficulties and towards a better future. I know how crucial it is that you get the relief you need from the bankruptcy process.
- I am thankful for my clients who trust me to help them make decisions about their marriages and children. I know first hand how those decisions impact today and the years to come.
- I am thankful to those same clients who refer me to their friends and family, allowing me to help them as well.
- I am thankful for the laughter we share and the tears we shed throughout the process. The personal connections I form with you are one of the most rewarding parts of my job.
- I am thankful for my fellow lawyers who refer clients to me or contact me when they have questions. I am always happy to give answers and am grateful that you think of me when your clients need help.
- I am thankful for my friends who have referred their friends to me, putting their trust in me and helping me grow my practice.
- I am thankful for my family, who continues to support me on this journey called The Page Law Firm.
Help Is Here for Those in Need
Whether you are struggling to keep creditors at bay or have decided to divorce, you should know that you will not be alone in facing your challenge. At The Page Law Firm, we advise clients on whether filing for bankruptcy is the right solution for their debt problems and, if the answer is “yes,” guide them through the completion of the process. For those seeking a divorce, we provide compassionate legal support for sensitive issues such as child custody and try to create an amicable process whenever possible. To schedule a free consultation with a Frisco, Texas, bankruptcy and divorce lawyer at The Page Law Firm, call 214-618-2101 today.
There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.
Leave a Comment